Haryana State Council for Science, Innovation, and Technology (HSCST) is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the fellowship programme 2022.
About HSCST Fellowship Programme
The Haryana State Council for Science, Innovation and Technology (HSCSIT) will award HSCST Fellowships to bright young men and women for training in methods of research under the expert guidance of faculty members /scientists working in University Departments/ National Laboratories and Institutes in Haryana in various fields of Science & Technology and Medical Sciences.
In order to attract talented and meritorious students, HSCSIT is offering research fellowships in Science subjects namely, Life Sciences, Physical Sciences, Chemical Sciences, Mathematical Sciences and Engineering Sciences etc.
The fellowships will involve full time research work leading to Ph.D. degree in the relevant subject areas from any of the Institute/University in Haryana.
Candidates who have qualified JRF-NET (CSIR/UGC) & LS-NET in joint CSIR-UGC Test for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and eligibility for lectureship (NET) will be selected for carrying out their Ph. D. work in any of the University/Institute in Haryana.
M.Sc. or equivalent degree in any of the subjects in above broad subject areas with minimum 55% marks; and should have qualified JRF-NET (CSIR/UGC) & LS-NET in Joint CSIR-UGC Test for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and eligibility for lectureship (NET) held on 19.11.2020, 21.11.2020, 26.11.2020 & 30.11.2020. Candidates availing fellowship/ financial assistance from any other source will not be eligible.
The upper age limit for JRF shall be 28 years as on 1.1.2020 which is relaxed up to 5 years in the case of candidates belonging to Schedule Castes/Schedule Tribes, Women, Physically Handicapped and OBC applicants.
Stipend and Tenure
- Candidates who have qualified JRF-NET (CSIR/UGC) will be given fellowship at par with CSIR/UGC in case they are not availing fellowship from CSIR/UGC for some valid reason i.e. Rs.31,000/- per month for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) and Rs.35,000/- for Senior Research Fellow (SRF).
- Candidates who have qualified LSNET, the fellowship will be given at existing rates for both CSIR/UGC with a preference for CSIR i.e. Rs.18,000/- per month for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) and Rs. 21,000/- per month for Senior Research Fellow (SRF).
- The fellowship will carry an annual contingency grant of Rs. 20,000/- which will be provided to the University / Institution.
Tenure of the fellowship will be 3 years extendable to 4th and 5th year as per terms & conditions of the programme. The total tenure as JRF plus SRF will not exceed five years.
How to Apply?
- Interested applicants can apply for the fellowship through this link.
- Only online applications will be entertained.
June 30, 2022
Leave a Reply