Haryana Police has advertised a recruitment notification for various posts of Web Designer, Network Engineer, Sr System Analyst and Programmer Data Analyst
Candidates should note that the Walk In Interview would be held on December 6, 2021 for various posts.
The posts for which the recruitment process would be conducted are-Web Designer, Network Engineer, Sr System Analyst, and Programmer Data Analyst.
Candidates should note that the recruitment would be contract-based for a 1 year period and it would be extended if required.
Details of the Posts
Senior System Analyst: 13
Programmer Data Analyst: 08
Network Engineer: 16
Web Designer: 08
Web Designer: For this post, the candidates need to have Diploma in Computer Course or BCA/MCA/PGDCA with 50% marks and 1 year work experience.
Network Engineer: For this post, the candidates need to have Diploma in Computer Course or BCA/MCA/PGDCA with 50% marks and 1 year work experience
Sr System Analyst: For this vacancy, the candidates are required to have B.Tech/M.Tech in any stream with 50% marks or BCA/MCA/PGDCA with 50% marks or M.Sc Forensic Science and 2 years of work experience.
Programmer Data Analyst: The candidates need to have B.Tech/M.Tech in any stream with 50% marks or BCA/MCA/PGDCA with 50% marks or M.Sc Forensic Science and 1 year work experience.
Senior System Analyst: Rs. 39,200
Programmer Data Analyst: Rs. 27,200
Network Engineer: Rs. 27,200
Web Designer: Rs. 23,250
Haryana Police Recruitment 2021: Important Points
- Candidates should note that the Walk-In-Interview would be held at State Crime Branch, Haryana Headquarters, Moginand, Panchkula.
- Candidates should note that note DA or Travel Allowance would be paid to them for appearing for the interview.
- Candidates who would be selected for the posts would be engaged for the Cyber Forensic Laboratory, Panchkula, or Cyber Police Station, Panchkula. Candidates would also be placed in any other place within Haryana.
- Candidates should note that in order to apply for the posts, they should ta more than 18 years of age and a maximum of 42 years of age.
- Candidates should note that they would be able to fill the application form via the google form whose link is available on the official website or they can scan the QR code available on the official notification and fill the application form.
How to apply?
The candidates those who are interested can submit their application form through Google forms by scanning the QR code given in the Haryana Police Recruitment 2021. The candidates will be selected on the basis of information submitted by them through Google forms.