Applications are invited for Goonj Grassroots Fellowship 2022-23.
About Goonj Grassroots Fellowship
Goonj Grassroot Fellowship is a year long programme, where fellows will be working in various areas by engaging with the communities on the ground. During the one year, fellows interact with various communities from villages as well as cities and get a deeper understanding of the realities and devise ways to act upon the needs of the communities by engaging the communities.
- Learning in-depth about issues like infrastructural development, menstrual health, education, livelihood and disaster relief rehabilitation etc.
- Working on ground with Goonj operational and field teams in PAN India
- Capacity building workshops, shadowing experience with sector specialists apart from hands on training about key skills like communication, financial planning, monitoring and evaluation etc.
- Minimum qualification: A minimum of matriculation
- Age: 21 to 35 years of age as on 15th December, 2021
- Open for Indian citizens only
- Fellow should not pursue any education in regular during the Fellowship.
Applicants can either submit the application online or download the offline application and mail the filled application to fellowship[at]goonj.org or or can courier the hard copy of the application to Goonj, J-93, Sarita Vihar, New Delhi-110076 with a label/ subject-line named ‘Goonj Grassroot Fellowship’.
- Fellows receive a monthly stipend of Rs. 10,000/-.
- Accommodation and food expenses are to be borne by fellows.
- Field travel expenses will be reimbursed on an actual basis.