Goonj Grassroot Fellowship is a year-long programme, where fellows will be working in various areas by engaging with the communities on ground. During the one year, fellows interact with various communities from villages as well as cities and get a deeper understanding of the realities and devise ways to act upon the needs of the communities by engaging the communities.
The one-year Goonj Grassroots Fellowship includes:
- Learning in-depth about issues like infrastructural development, menstrual health, education, livelihood and disaster relief-rehabilitation etc.
- Working on the ground with Goonj operational and field teams in Assam, Bundelkhand, Chattisgarh, Odisha, Karnataka, Rajasthan, Bihar, Maharashtra, Delhi, Tamil Nadu, West Bengal etc.
- Capacity building workshops, shadowing experience with sector specialists apart from hands on training about key skills like communication, financial planning, monitoring and evaluation etc.
- People who will commit to spending a year in various areas and themes by working on issues that affect the last person, at the same time develop individual skill sets and capacities.
- Minimum qualification is Matriculation.
- Age between 21 to 35-year-old.
- Applications open for Indian citizens only.
A stipend of Rs.10,000/- per month will be given.
How to Apply?
- Applicants can either submit the application online or download the offline application and mail the filled application to [email protected] or can courier the hard copy of the application to Goonj, J-93, Sarita Vihar, New Delhi-110076, with a label/subject-line named ‘Goonj Grassroot Fellowship’.
- The application form is available here.
Dec 7, 2020