Supreme Court of India is inviting applications from fresh graduates for the post of Junior Court Assistant.
About the Job
Online applications are invited from Indian citizens for filling up 210 vacancies anticipated upto 31.12.2022 for the post of Junior Court Assistant (Group ‘B’ NonGazetted) placed in Level 6 of Pay Matrix with initial Basic Pay of Rs. 35,400/-.
No. of Positions
- Bachelor’s degree of a recognized University
- Minimum speed of 35 w.p.m. in English Typing on Computer
- Knowledge of Computer operation
The approximate Gross Salary as per existing rate of allowances including HRA comes to Rs. 63068/- per month (pre-revised pay scale PB-2 with Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/-).
Candidates should not be below 18 years and above 30 years of age as on 01.07.2022. Usual relaxation in age will be admissible to SC/ST/OBC/Physically challenged/Ex-Servicemen and dependents of Freedom Fighters as per Government Rules.
There will be no upper age limit for departmental candidates of the Registry of Supreme Court. However, no relaxation in age will be allowed to the candidates working in other Government departments etc.
- Candidates will be required to pay a non-refundable Application/Test fee of Rs. 500/- for General/OBC candidates and Rs. 250/- for SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/PH/Freedom Fighter candidates plus bank charges through online mode only.
- Fee shall not be accepted in any other form. No postal application shall be accepted. The fee shall be paid online through payment gateway provided by UCO Bank.
How to Apply?
- Eligible candidates are required to apply online through this link.
- No TA/DA will be payable to the candidates for appearing in the tests/interview.
- No Admit Cards will be sent by post. The candidates are to download Admit Card for all stages of Test from Supreme Court Website.
July 10, 2022