Citi invites job applications for Business Analyst for Pune location for the year 2021.
The IT Business Analyst 2 is an intermediate-level position responsible for liaising between business users and technologists to exchange information in a concise, logical and understandable way in coordination with the Technology team.
The overall objective of this role is to contribute to continuous iterative exploration and investigation of business performance and other measures to gain insight and drive business planning.
- 0-2 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of business systems and industry standards
- Demonstrated data analysis and intermediate/advanced Microsoft Office Suite skills
- Proven interpersonal skills to develop working relationships
- Consistently demonstrate clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure and approach work methodically with attention to detail
- Proven self-motivation to take initiative and master new tasks quickly
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience
- Formulate and define systems scope and project objectives through research activities
- Analyze business client needs and document requirements by utilizing business analysis procedures and concepts
- Assess applicability of previous or similar experiences and evaluate options under circumstances not covered by procedures or precedents
- Identify risk and consider business implications of the application of technology to the current business environment
- Create and prepare reports, metrics and presentations
- Work as a team to accomplish objectives and define and make recommendations for enhancements
- Participate in validation and testing activities to identify system problems and perform other duties as assigned
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.