NCERT in collaboration with CyberPeace Foundation is organising eRaksha Competition 2021.
About eRaksha Competition 2021
CIET-NCERT in collaboration with CyberPeace Foundation has been spreading awareness amongst children and young adults on the need to be safe, smart and resilient in the cyber space through the ‘e-Raksha Competition’. Thee-Raksha Competition2021has been launched and the theme of the competition is: ‘My Idea of a Safe and Peaceful Cyber Space’.
The goal of eRaksha competition is to enable young people across age groups to become responsible digital citizens, following the required safety norms and procedures.
Do you love exploring, learning and discovering new and exciting things on the internet! Do want to make the Online Space more secure and safe?
Participate in the ‘eRaksha Competition 2021’ and share with us your ideas, suggestions and safety precautions that users can follow to make the internet safer, enabling and peaceful.
The competitions are open for the following categories:
- Category 1: School Students (Classes 6-8)
- Category 2: School Students (Classes 9-12)
- Category 3: College Students (Ages 17 and above)
- Category 4: Teachers (From Schools & Colleges of Education)
- Category 5: Faculty (Colleges & Universities)
- Category 6: Parents & Guardians
- Interested candidates can register via this page.
- Registration for the competition is free. Entries can be submitted in Hindi or English language only.
- Artcade: Send in drawings, painting, comics, memes, stickers and even comic strips. The theme for the competitions is Digital Citizenship and Online Safety. You may choose any topic related to this, such as privacy, safety, trolling, security tips, online fraud, bullying, phishing, vishing, malware etc.
- Tech Avishkar: Use your coding and engineering skills to show us what online safety means to you. Your creation can be an implementation of Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Internet of Things among others.
- Word Hack: You can send in short stories (only for Category 1, refer to guidelines), essays (only for Category 1, refer to guidelines), articles, blogs and research papers (for Categories 2 &3). The theme for the competitions is Digital Citizenship and Online Safety. You may choose any topic related to this, such as privacy issues, safety, trolling, security tips, online fraud, bullying, phishing, vishing, malware, etc.
- Screen Masters: Let out the director in you and create an original video in the form of a short movies/awareness videos/ songs/ satires/ parodies/ documentaries and interviews with a strong message (aligning with the theme of the competition – Digital Citizenship & Online Safety) that would last forever in the minds of those who watch it. You may choose any theme related to the same, such as privacy issues, safety, trolling, security tips, online fraud or even bullying. If you choose to put dialogues or any text in the video, please make sure that it is either in Hindi or English.
- Cyber Peace Honours: The Cyber Peace Honors is an award conferred on individuals who have consistently worked on online safety and cyber security to facilitate a peaceful, resilient and inclusive cyberspace for all.
- You can be an individual, a group of individuals or even an institution.
Winners will be selected in each category for all the competitions. The winners will receive Trophies and Certificates. Their profiles along with project details will be included in the Winner Compendium. The shortlisted candidates will receive Appreciation Certificates. All participants with valid entries will receive Participation Certificates in digital format.
Leave a Reply