Delhi University has started admission process for M.Sc, M.Phil and Ph.D in forensic science for the academic year 2021.
For the PG, MPhil, and PhD programmes, Delhi University Entrance Test (DUET) 2021 will be conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA). NTA announced that the entrance exams would be held from September 26 to October 1.
Looking at the COVID-19 pandemic situation in the country, DU has increased the number of exam centres this year to 33 from 24 last year.
Eligibility for M.Sc Forensic Science
|B.Sc. (Hons.)/B.Sc. in any Branch of Science||55% or above marks in aggregate or equivalent grade.|
Eligibility for M.Phil/ Ph.D Forensic Science (Anthropology )
M.A./M.Sc. in Anthropology, Life Science, Public Health/Epidemiology, Psychology,
Sociology and Forensic Science with 55% marks in the aggregate of an equivalence
grading with 10+2+3+2 year scheme.
Documents Required while filling the form
- Passport size photograph, max size 50KB and dimensions 100px (min. width) X 130px (min. height)
- Scanned Signature, max size 50KB and dimensions 140px (min. width) X 60px (min. height)
- A valid ID Proof (Self Attested). This can be any one of the following documents: Aadhaar Card / Voter’s Identity Card / PAN Card / Passport / Driving License
- Class 10th Certificate (Self Attested) as Date of Birth proof, max size 100KB.
- Caste Certificate (Self Attested) , max size 100KB.
APPLICATION FEE (Non-refundable) for ONLINE APPLICATION
SC, ST, PwBD : Rs. 300/- (per programme)
UR, OBC and EWS : Rs. 750/- (per programme)