Hello everyone. We hope and pray that you guys are safe and healthy at home. We are right now reporting more than 250,000 new COVID-19 cases a day and are in the worst phase of the pandemic. The second wave has put the country’s healthcare infrastructure on the brink of collapse. Hospitals are running out of beds and supplies of oxygen and medication are running short.
So, in a bid to provide easy access to all the COVID-related resources, here we have compiled all the lists. Here’s everything from Remdesivir, oxygen cylinders to meals that might help you.
Below is a list of resources you or someone you know might find useful if the disease hits home (we pray that it never does).
- COVID-tools Website. A compilation of all COVID related resources: Click here.
- COVID Helpline numbers (Ministry of Health and Family Welfare): Redirects to JustDial website
- The Indian Idiot, COVID Resource. Updated list of Pan-India COVID related resources. Link here: COVID resources.
- All India COVID- Wide Resouces : Link here.
- Dhoondh.com: matching Plasma donors and patients who might require help across India.
- Plasma resources: compilation of Plasma resources across the country.
- Da Vinci Corps: Plasma, Hospital Beds, Medicine and Oxygen. Pan India. Link here.
- Twitter Search Engine for all COVID related posts: Link here.
- Bed availability in Bengaluru (Bangalore, Google Sheet): Click here.
- Corona Beds in Delhi: https://coronabeds.jantasamvad.org/
The tabs/tables on the above link are clickable.
Availability of beds: Click here
Availability of ICU beds: Click here
- Looking for Covid-19 bed, oxygen cylinder or Remdesivir injections in Delhi? Details here.
- Availability of Covid-19 bed, oxygen cylinder or Remdesivir injections in Mumbai? Check here.
- 24 X 7 Ambulance service, Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Pune: Click here.
If you have any other resources with you or any suggestion on how we could help in this situation, please leave a comment on this post.