IBM Bengaluru invites job applications for a Communication Specialist post for the year 2021.
Assist with the execution of the internal communications initiatives either within Global Technology Services or an outsourced account following the process, the communications strategy and plans developed across GTS UKI with the guidance of the GTS UKI Chief Engagement Officer.
- Create effective communication strategies for stake holders
- Coordinate external and internal communications flow (memos, newsletters etc.)
- Plan events, seminars and press conferences
- Communicate with stake holders regularly
- Manage inquiries and responses to stake holders
- Build long-term relationships with influencers and key stakeholders
- Collaborate effectively with all team members
- Serve as a facilitator and provide solution for peaceful resolution of disputes
- Support the GTS UKI Communications team in executing a two-way communication process within the business
- Leverage options like i.e. Intranet, Slack, blogs, email, Webex video, Virtual or live Events to provide a regular two-way communication system and face to face activities and engagement vehicles.
- Good verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with client directly
- Script writing experience (internal)
- Video editing skills
- Intranet (W3) Publisher skills
- Excellent Word, Powerpoint & Excel skills
- Knowledge of Lotus Notes
- Special events planning
- Ability to create powerfully crafted visual material
- Research analysis (basic)
- Willingness to provide Technical expertise to wider team
- Event Central knowledge
- Abilities required: problem solving, decision-making, social skills, handling people, assuming responsibility, instilling confidence, listening, flexibility on location, able to work as part of a remote team.