Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the Communication and Impact Analysis Internship Opportunity at Teach For India, Bengaluru.
About the Internship
The Intern works with the Alumni Impact team to study the Alumni landscape of the Bengaluru region. The work will primarily involve updating the database, conducting interviews with Alumni and other experts in education, collecting Alumni stories for the newsletter and social media.
The intern will work across multiple projects including Research & Documentation, Alumni Engagement & Outreach and Social Media Advocacy. The duration of the internship will be a period of 2 months.
- Assist in updating the Alumni Database
- Support in conducting the Alumni landscape study
- Assist with social media advocacy and designing the newsletter by collating Alumni stories in the region
- Assist in managing the social media page of TFI Bengaluru towards creating a strong regional brand
- Perform analysis of various data and draw meaningful insights
- Assist in curating and operationalizing Alumni engagement spaces
Knowledge and Technical Skills
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Proficiency in Google applications
- Proficiency in Design software
Competencies and Abilities
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Ability to manage time across different projects
- Ability to work with, and invest, multiple stakeholders towards common outcomes
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the internship through this link.