Christ University has started accepting application forms for M.Sc Forensic Science Admission. The course is run by School of Science at Bangalore Central Campus.
Duration in Years: 2 years
No. of Semesters/Trimesters: 4 semesters
Candidates who have completed their undergraduate degree in any branches of Science with 50 % aggregate marks and 50% of marks in the cognate subject from any recognised University in India or abroad recognised by UGC / AIU are eligible to apply.
Applicants who are in the final year of their studies and writing their final year in March-May 2021 should have secured 50% or above aggregate in all the Semesters / Years of Undergraduate Examinations conducted so far and 50% of marks in the cognate subject.
All applicants must visit the page: https://appstat.christuniversity.in and register by entering NAME (as printed on Class 10 Marks Card), EMAIL-ID and set a password. (The email id and mobile number provided will be used for sending confirmation and application status-update messages). An applicant can apply for as many programmes using the same ID as long as the prescribed eligibility criteria for the specific programme is fulfilled.
Applicants must have the following documents prior to fill the application online:
a) Copy of statement of marks of Class 10, Class 12 and Degree Marks Cards (whichever is available years/semesters marks card) (Mandatory).
b) Fill-in all the details in the “detailed application” page. Scan and upload recent passport size photograph (3.5 cms x 4.5 cms formal dress with white background) and click “Submit”. On clicking Submit, a viewable and editable page will appear on screen. In case you need to make any corrections; you may edit the data/details and then click “Confirm Submission”.
c) Make payment using card and after successful payment click on submit. A 9 (Nine) digit Application number will be generated. If unable to print the application form due to system/power/internet failure, logon to https://appstat.christuniversity.in, under the “Application Status” page enter the registered Email-ID and password to view and print the application form. (After payment if you do not receive the 9 (Nine) digit application number, then your application process is incomplete and payment will go in for refund process. The refund will take about 15 days and must be checked with your bank).
Candidates falling under any of these categories (PIO / OCI / SAARC / AFRICA / ASEAN / OTHER FOREIGN NATIONALS) must send the required supporting documents (Copy of Passport, Copy of PIO / OCI card whichever is applicable and Copy of Class 10, Class 12 and Undergraduate Degree Marks Card (if result awaited, marks card till the last semester/year) in an A4 size Envelope ONLY through Registered Post / Courier to: The Co-ordinator, Office of International Affairs, CHRIST (Deemed to be University), Hosur Road, Bengaluru – 560 029, Karnataka, India, Phone: +91 80 4012 9439
All other candidates will have to carry the application printout, original documents and a set of photocopies to the selection process on the allotted date, time and venue mentioned on the selection process admit card.
- All applicants must make note of the username and password, application number, programme applied for, selection process date and city for all further purposes.
- All travel arrangements if necessary have to be made in advance.
- The Important Dates section must be referred to prior to filling the application. Or candidates can choose the selection process dates while filling the application online.
- No request for change of date/city will be entertained.
- Application printout along with a set of photocopies of class X, XII, Undergraduate degree marks cards, Provisional/Degree certificate must be submitted during the selection process.
- Applicants applying while in their final year of undergraduate degree must carry the marks card upto the previous semester/year.
- Original marks cards/provisional/degree certificate and ID proof will be verified during the selection process.
Office of Admissions will communicate with the applicant only through university website www.christuniversity.in under the link “Application Status” or click the link: https://appstat.christuniversity.in