Applications are invited for Central Operations Support Executive at Amazon, Bengaluru for the year 2021.
About the Job
The Central Ops Support Executive is expected to remotely support the daily operations of sellers, including daily metrics monitoring, triggering on field support to sellers and audits, stake holder management, within and outside of Amazon, rolling out of new processes, and running central control centres.
The job requires someone who has a larger picture of customer experience in mind and a high willingness to take ownership. The job requires a person who has skills in identifying patterns and any disruptions in it along with ability to scrutinize details and foresee the implications of the data.
- 0-1 years of experience in an any role, preferably Operations.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Demonstrated analytical ability, results-oriented environment with external customer interaction.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office and Windows based applications.
- Able to work
- Skill to handle sellers as stakeholders/customers with outstanding organizational and follow-up skill
- Good analytical and problem solving skills with a capability of setting priorities and working under pressure
- Must be able to multi-task, managing multiple sites simultaneously with attention to detail and high capability to work on different projects in parallel
- Experience in working with logistics and/or manufacturing industry is an advantage.
- Remotely monitor efficient functioning of the assigned sites via out bound call, emails and by coordination with field executives
- Liaise between field executives/sellers and various internal and external agencies for efficient and timely execution of operations
- Train and direct sellers for execution and adherence of norms and practices
- Trigger the audit of the sites by field executives for various operational performances, restrictions, and norms
- Devise and deploy SOP’s, analyse data, and propose features and processes, which focus on improving the Seller experience
- Willing to work on weekends