BPR&D Invites applications for paid Internship Programme for the year 2022 from the students pursuing PG/ M.Phil/ Ph.D. for a period of one or two months.
Students pursuing PG/M.Phil/Ph.D in the following subjects are eligible to apply:
3) Social Work
6) Forensic Psychology
7) Human Rights
8) Public Administration
9) Public Policy & Governance
10) Information Technology
11) Police & Prison Studies
12) Cyber Security
13) Cyber Forensics & Information Security
14) Police & Prison Administration
15) Computer Science
17) Any other subjects related to police or prisons/correctional administration issues.
The selected Interns from outside Delhi will be allowed Sleeper Class train fare to New Delhi and back to their place of study through the shortest route. All selected interns will be paid an amount of Rs.8,000/- as a stipend for a calendar month.
How to Apply?
All applications should be submitted to this Bureau vide post addressed to Shri Anup Chhetri, AD (Res), BPR&D, NH-8, Mahipalpur, New Delhi-110037 or vide email at [email protected].
- The last date for receipt of the application is 28/02/2022.