PeaceX welcome individuals who wish to join a global network of emerging impact leaders who believe in education being the instrument that can aid in bridging the gaps and divides in all milieus, be it social or economic.
With an opportunity to interact and learn from teachers, academicians, leaders and humanity from diverse backgrounds, the BookPecker Development Fellowship holds in its ambit the warmth and care of motherly aid to not just the thousands of lives you touch, but also your very own self.
The Literacy Project Fellowship is designed to build capacity for effectuation of the project at the grassroots.
- The fellows would be individuals with a certain inclination and level of experience in the field of curriculum development, teaching, counselling, academic assessment and educational management.
- The Coordinators of the Project would work closely with fellows to implement our collective ideals on ameliorating the institution of education in these areas.
- Individuals pursuing/completed Bachelors or Masters in any field are welcome to apply for the fellowship.
- Fellows must possess a certain inclination and level of experience in the field of curriculum development, teaching, counselling, academic assessment and educational management.
- People from all countries are encouraged to apply.
Work from Home
- Opportunity to work on a project that will impact a large number of underprivileged communities by contributing towards reducing the digital divide
- Certificate upon successful completion of fellowship
- Letter of Recommendation from the Founders of PeaceX
- Online Application
- Interview of Shortlisted Candidates
- Training Sessions for Selected Candidates
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the fellowship through this link.