Ernst & Young (EY), Noida invites applications for the post of Assurance Associate Forensics Investigations & Compliance.
Your key responsibilities will be
• Planning and management
• Conducting audit/assessment/reviews in different cities
• Report reviewing
• Any other tasks that may deemed fit as per the requirement
• 1 month contract (With possibility od extension)
Skills and attributes for success
• Excellent oral and written abilities
• Proven relationship development and project management skills
• Strategic, operational and financial analysis acumen
• Ability to work independently once provided with direction
• Willingness to travel
To qualify for the role, you must have:
• A recognized University Degree in a related discipline
• This may include an undergraduate or post-graduate degree in Management/Business Administration, Law Engineering, Business Information/Technology, Finance, Public Administration, Data Sciences, etc.
Ideally you’ll also have
The person will be required to gather data from multiple sources, check the authenticity of the same data with the client objectives and presenting it in the desired format. The person will be responsible for his/her own output and has to make sure that the information gathered and presented is 100% correct
What THEY are looking for ?
People with the ability to work in a collaborative way to provide services across multiple client departments while adhering to commercial and legal requirements. You will need a practical approach to solving issues and complex problems with the ability to deliver insightful and practical solutions.