Applications are invited for Associate – Transaction Screening at Morgan Stanley, Mumbai for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
- Bachelor-s degree from an accredited college / university
- Strong interpersonal, verbal & written communication skills with the ability to apply sound reasoning when delivering services
- Up to 1 years of Corporate Intelligence, due diligence, and/or Operations experience in the financial or professional services industries will be preferred.
- Understanding of common money laundering schemes as well as regulatory environment
- Flexibility, self-confidence and ability to work in a dynamic environment
- Good organizational skills; ability to multi-task efficiently
- Good at taking initiative with ability to drive projects forward to completion
- Ability to set priorities and recognize time constraints
- Actively participate in team meetings, raising issues, questioning others and offering solutions/ideas
- Demonstrates accountability for actions and errors
- Proactively escalates issues as they occur
- Proficient with Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Flexible working in Shift (Asia or EMEA)
- Analyze & investigate exceptions alerts for potential money laundering risks in the Bank.
- Ensure effective identification and escalation of potential true hits.
- Daily monitor of exception queue and ensure all payments are actioned before the currency cutoff
- Communicate with Business units & GFC team for clearance of exceptions
- Ensure timely, efficient reporting of daily & monthly MIS
- Identify, communicate and remediate process breakdowns and best practices
- Creating and delivering reporting on process effectiveness to leadership team
- Establish working & effective relationship with global teams.
- Ensuring documentation and standard operating procedures are up to date with all relevant approvals in place.
- Prioritize and proactively manage own workflow to ensure departmental service standards are achieved.
- Maintain a current understanding of money laundering and terrorist financing issues, including policies and procedures.
- Assist leadership team as needed.