Applications are invited for Associate Content Technical Specialist at Thomson Reuters, Hyderabad for the year 2021. Online applications are open on the official website.
Eligibility & Skills
- Good working knowledge of Adobe InDesign and/or Adobe Photoshop.
- Ability to work on Windows platform, using the above software(s).
- Creation of macros/actions in Adobe InDesign/Photoshop would be desirable.
- Strong detail orientation.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Good written and verbal communication.
- Ability to function well under pressure.
- Creates books/booklets using InDesign. Content for layout would mostly be in word (or) xml. Familiarity with both types of content (word/xml) would be desirable, but not mandatory.
- Creates images, basis editorial requests and other imaging tasks which may include retouching/preparation, depending upon editorial requirements
- Ensure internal expectations are met. Work with colleagues to identify and improve processes and communication to help the fulfilment of books/ image designs requested.
- Collaborates cross-functionally on special projects as necessary.