Shree Guru Gobind Singh Tricentenary University, Gurugram invites applications for the post of Assistant Professor in Forensic Sciences.
Ph.D./ Master’s degree with First class with UGC -NET, Bachelor’s Degree in the appropriate branch of Forensics, with an exemplary academic record throughout.
Experience: • Minimum 5 Years of Experience and 5 Research Paper/Publication required
• Candidate should have specialization in forensics.
• Should be able to teach subjects related to forensic to UG and PG programs.
• Practical exposure in cyber forensic related procedures and software is desirable.
• Faculty who can successfully execute R&D and consulting projects will be given preference will be considered.
• Faculty who can promote patents, Entrepreneurship Development Cell (EDC), Innovative, Industry Interaction, and other value-added courses will be preferred.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible candidates are requested to send their CV at [email protected]