Government of Assam is inviting applications for recruitment of Junior Assistants in General Administration, Revenue & Disaster Management and Home and Political Department.
Candidate must not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 40 years on the ﬁrst January
of the year of advertisement.
The upper age limit is relaxable for 5 (ﬁve) years for SC & ST candidates, 3 (three) years for OBC/MOBC and 10 (ten) years for PWD category candidates.
Educational Qualiﬁcation for Junior Assistant
- The minimum education qualiﬁcation of the candidate shall be Graduate/Degree Examination passed in any discipline from a recognized State/Central University or a degree equivalent there through recognized by the State/Central Govt.
- Candidate must have proﬁciency in basic computer application like MS Windows, Linux, MAC,EXCEL, PowerPoint, DTP (English/Bengali), Spreadsheet, presentation of graphics, concept of database, word processor, internet processing, e-mail etc.
- Candidate must possess a minimum 6 months diploma in Computer Application from an institute recognized by the Government.
How to apply :
- Candidates are required to apply in prescribed form through Online Mode Only.
- Candidates are required to apply online only by visiting the website www.cachar.gov.in
Candidates are required to upload the following documents:
i. One recent passport size coloured photograph with white back ground. The
photograph must be on a standard 3.5 X 4.5 cm print.
ii. The photograph must be in JPEG/JPG format and size not exceeding more than 50 KB.
iii. Admit Card, Pass Certificate 8: Mark Sheet of HSLC examination
iv. Certiﬁcate and Mark Sheet of Graduation
v. Computer proﬁciency Certificate
vi. Caste Certiﬁcate (in case of reserved category candidates).
vii. Copy of Employment Exchange Registration Certiﬁcate.
viii. Copy of EWS certiﬁcate in case of application submitted under EWSs category.
ix. Other experience Certiﬁcate, if any.
x. Certiﬁcate of disability to be submitted by the candidates under PwD category.
xi. Scanned signature. Signature should be put with black or dark blue on a white paper in 3.5 x 1.5 cm (size) 50 KB JPEG/JPG format only.