The application date to fill forms for B.Sc and M.Sc Forensic Science in Bundelkhand University, Jhansi, has been extended from 25th June to 11th July 2020 and to 15th July with late fee.
The date for entrance examination is proposed on 25 and 26 July, 2020 and the admit card for the same will be made available on 20th July, 2020.
How to Apply for M.Sc and B.Sc Forensic Science in B U
- Click ‘Apply Now’ provided at the link https://admission.bujhansi.ac.in
- Select Campus Online Admission System as per your choice of course – B.Sc or M.Sc.
- Apply online for New Registration/Login if already registered.
- Select the course, mode of admission (ET for M.Sc and DA for B.Sc) from drop down menu.
- Fill your details as per documented proof, Preview and then finally submit.
- Submit admission fee online through internet banking, Debit/Credit card/Bank Chalan.
- Save the final submitted form, take print out and send to the Coordinator University Admission cell, Room no. 105, Bundelkhand University, Kanpur Road Jhansi-284128 along with all enclosures, payment slip by post.
Eligibility Criteria , Seats and Course Fee
Examination Pattern for M.Sc Forensic Science B U Entrance
There shall be 100 objective type questions in the paper each bearing one mark. In each question the candidates shall have a choice of four options. An OMR answer sheet along with each booklet will be provided.
There shall be objective type questions with multiple choices from two sections.
Section 1- General Knowledge, Reasoning Ability, Basic Knowledge in English Language
Section 2 – Subject Aptitude (Forensic Science)
50 % question paper will be from section 1 and 50 %from section 2.
All the best!! 🙂
Leave a Reply