Wipro, Gurgaon and Bengaluru invite job applications for Analyst Relations post for the year 2021.
Support implementation of the Analyst Relations plan to enhance the visibility and market perception amongst the leading independent analyst firms.
- Through an integrated and a streamlined approach within insights team, the candidate must be able to generate ways to enhance the positioning of Wipro within the analyst community (Example: Everest Group, Forrester Research, Frost and Sullivan, Gartner, International Data Corporation (IDC) and drive market leadership in analyst assessments
- Drive regular conversations within the analyst community, hold periodic Briefings, Inquiries, Vertical/ Geo Strategy sessions and Webinars
- Promote relevant content and time it to the assessment dates using media campaign and email communication
- Content generation including strategic insights and solutions propositions around niche, sectors, geos and capabilities
- Support Request for Information (RFI) projects from analyst firms by coordinating, collecting required information from multiple sources and researching the given topics
- Key tasks will include
- Establish and maintain relationships with the analysts / influencers
- Research the landscape of industry analysts and prioritize them based on their ability to affect the business interests
- Secure important analyst reports on industry trends and announcements to keep abreast of analyst perceptions about the market
- Coverage solicitation – communicate and encourage analysts to assess company news, thought leaderships, industry point of views, new and upcoming services, client success stories, key wins and strategic developments.