Government Institute of Forensic Science, Aurangabad invites applications for admissions to B.Sc Forensic Science for the academic year 2021-22.
Registration process for academic year 2021-2022 will be starting from 12th August 2021.
Admission in B.Sc. Forensic Science for academic year 2021-22
|S. No.||Details of task||Date|
|1.||Availability of online form for registration|
|12th of August, 2021|
|2.||Last date of application||31st of August, 2021|
|3.||Display of general merit list||3rd of September, 2021|
|4.||Grievances from students||6th of September, 2021|
|5.||Display of General merit List (Collected)||7th of September, 2021|
|6.||First Counselling cum Admission||13th of September, 2021|
|7.||Second Counselling cum Admission||18th of September, 2021|
|8.||Third Counselling cum Admission||22th of September, 2021|
|9.||Induction Program||1st of October, 2021|
|10.||Commencement of classes||3rd of October, 2021|
Details about B.Sc. Forensic Science
- For BSc Forensic Science First year 50 seats are available out of which 45 seats are available for Maharashtra state candidate 5 seats for other state candidate, 1 seat is reserved for person with disability in respective category. Over and above quota, ward of ex-servicemen 2 seats, sports person state or National level 1 seat is available subject to university approval.
- Reservation rule as per Government of Maharashtra and Maharashtra public University act 2016.
- Admission is strictly based on merit and state reservation policy, 12th mark will be considered for admission,
- For tie breaking
- Cumulative marks of Physics plus Chemistry of 12th will be considered.
- SSC overall aggregate marks.
- Date of birth (older candidate will be preferred)
Instructions for counselling cum admission:
- Counselling cum admission will be strictly offline based on the category-wise merit list.
- Category-wise details (rank/cut off) of the candidates will be displayed on 7th of September, 2021 (for the first counselling), 14th September (for the second counselling) and 19th September (for the third counselling).
- Only the candidates having more than the mentioned rank/cut off have to appear in person for the respective counselling cum admission.
- Candidates need to bring all the relevant certificates in original, one set of self-attested copies of all the relevant certificates and two passport size photographs. Failing which, no claim for admission will be entertained.
- No claim for admission will be entertained for the candidate who doesn’t appear in person for the respective counselling cum admission.
- Second and third counselling cum admission are subject to availability of seat.
- The Institute reserves all the right to change the criteria/rules/dates as per the guidelines of the university/Govt. of Maharashtra.