Sharda University has released Application Form for B.Sc and M.Sc Forensic Science for the academic year 2021.
- Candidates can submit application fee through online or offline mode.
- Candidates can pay online application fee using debit card/ credit card or net banking.
- Offline application fee can be paid through demand draft drawn in favor of ‘Sharda University’ payable at greater Noida and send it to the given address:
Admission Cell, Sharda University,
Plot No. 32-34, Knowledge Park III,
Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh- 201306.
For B.Sc FORENSIC SCIENCE
Qualification: Candidates must have passed 10+2 class from any recognized board.
Marks Criteria: Candidates must secure minimum 60% mark in 10th class and 60% marks in PCM subjects in 12th class.
Age Criteria: Minimum age criteria will be 17 years as on 31st December 2021.
Qualification: Candidates must have bachelor’s degree in any stream from recognized university/ institute.
Marks Criteria: Candidates must secure 50% marks in their qualifying examination.
Candidates need to submit the below mentioned documents which will be needed for verification process:
Class 10th mark sheets and certificates
12th mark sheet and certificate
Graduation marks sheets
Passport size photographs etc.
How to Apply
1. Register on to Sharda admission portal with your basic details.
2. On successful submission of application, the system will generate a unique ID & Password (Numeric).
3. The unique identification number so generated will be your identity throughout the admission process.
4. An auto generated email will be sent to your email id, containing the unique identification number and further process.
For offline admissions, call our support center at: 0120-4570000
Download B.Sc-Forensic-Science Brochure