Academy of Scientific and Innovative Research (AcSIR) is inviting applications from candidates for Ph.D. (Sciences) admissions for the academic session 2021.
Eligibility Criteria for PhD (Sciences) and Sponsored PhD (Sciences)
Candidates with a Master’s degree in Science or equivalent are eligible to apply. The candidate should be having a valid National level fellowship (JRF/ SRF of various funding agencies, e.g. CSIR, UGC, DBT, DST etc.) or any other equivalent fellowship like INSPIRE, RGNF etc.
Sponsored PhD (Sciences):
Candidates with a Master’s degree in Science or equivalent are eligible to apply with endorsement from Industry, Academic or Research Institutes for required academic leave and financial support during program.
Applicants qualifying their degree in percentage shall use the formula, CGPA=(Percentage + 5) /10. Applicants with percentage ≥ 95%, shall fill 10 CGPA in the Online Application Form.
Project Assistants, Senior Research Fellows, Group-IV Scientists and Group-III Technical Staff of CSIR are also eligible to apply (as per relevant AcSIR rules)
For Admission Process, you need to follow two phases:
- Sign-Up phase:
- An applicant can Sign up for submitting online application to any one of the session (i.e. January 2021 or August 2021) to a single program of study.
- once you successfully Sign-Up on AcSIR Online Admission Portal, you will be receiving auto email on your email-id with login credentials and link to be re-directed for further complete admission form fill-up process.
2.Online Application Form Phase:
- On completion of AcSIR Online Application form, AcSIR Application Number (AAN) will be generated e.g. AcSIR12345. This AAN shall be used in future correspondence between applicant and AcSIR.
- Print Acknowledgement of Admission Receipt with AcSIR Application Number (AAN).
- Important dates of admission process and any other update or information will be flashed on Portal-Please check regularly.
- For each Program of study, only one application is allowed for an applicant. If, at any time, it is found that more than one application is filled by a candidate then the candidature will be summarily rejected.
- Short-listed candidates will be intimated electronically and they will be required to appear for Test and/or Interview at the designated centres on the dates announced, based on which final selection would be made.