Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) has released a notification for recruitment to the post of Lab Assistant in Forensic Science Laboratory Department.
The candidate must be 12th passed from a recognized Board and must have knowledge of Hindi Written Devnagri Script and Rajasthan Culture. Candidates are advised to refer to the official notification PDF for more details.
The candidate must be between the age group of 18 to 40 years of age. There will be age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per government norms.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of a written exam and document verification.
How to apply ?
Interested candidates can apply to the posts from 25 March to 23 April 2022. After the submission of the online application, the candidates can take a printout of the application for future reference.
Steps to apply online:-
- Visit the official website.i.e. rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Click on the login button on the homepage.
- Then, click on the advertisement name ‘RSMSSB Lab Assistant Recruitment 2022’.
- It will redirect you to the SSO ID.
- Now, Click on ‘Registration’.
- Enter your personal details and click on submit button.
- Upload Photograph and Signature.
- Download RSMSSB Lab Assistant Recruitment 2022 application form and take a printout of the application for future reference.
- GEN/EWS & OBC/ EBC Creamy Layer – Rs. 450/-
- OBC/ EBC Non-Creamy Layer – Rs. 350/-
- SC/ST/ Candidates whose Family Income is below 2.25 Lakh Annually – Rs. 250/-
Leave a Reply