Applications are invited for Internship Opportunity (Environmental Protection and Policy) with Greenpeace India for the year 2021.
Greenpeace India is the Indian branch of the global environmental group Greenpeace, a non-profit NGO, with a presence in 55 countries across Europe, the Americas, Asia. Greenpeace India has legally registered society in 4 locations with Bengaluru as its headquarters and other branches at Delhi, Chennai, Patna.
Objective of the Internship
- To enhance the research skills of students in the field of environmental protection and policy through practical work assignments.
- To expose them to advocacy and local project initiatives of Greenpeace India.
- To utilize students’ skills towards our work in the area of environmental protection and conservation.
- The applicant should be in his/her 2nd year of study (or higher).
- The applicant should be able to provide a verification letter from their institution’s departmental head stating the requirement of the internship.
- The applicant should be an Indian citizen.
How to Apply?
- Fill in the application form annexed and available in the downloads box.
- The applicants should send their completed application form at least two months in advance from the date of the start of the internship.
Minimum: 45 Days & Maximum: 3 Months