Submissions are invited for Tagline Contest for Cyber Crime Awareness by MyGov for the year 2022.
The Ministry of Home Affairs has set up Indian Cyber Crime Coordination Centre (I4C) under a Scheme to handle all the issues related to cyber crimes in a comprehensive and coordinated manner.
- Tagline entries must be short, catchy and reflect the mission and values of Indian Cyber Crime Coordination Centre (I4C), Ministry of Home Affairs
- The tagline should be preferably in 3 to 5 words, but not more than 8 words
- It can be in English/Hindi or a mix of both the languages
- Entries received by I4C will be assessed by Selection Committee under I4C, MHA on the basis of creativity, originality, simplicity and the fitness with objectives of I4C for creating cyber crime awareness among citizens
- The decision of the Selection Committee shall be final and binding on all the contestants and no clarifications would be issued to any participants for any decisions in this regard.
Interested candidates can submit entries via this page.
The prizes for Tagline Contest are as under: –
- 1st Prize- Rs. 20,000/-
- 2nd Prize- Rs. 15,000/-
- 3rd Prize – Rs. 10,000/-
- Consolation Prize – Rs. 5,000/- (For 6 Runner-ups)
Leave a Reply