Applications are invited for Supervising Associate- Content at EY, Bengaluru for the year 2021.
EY’s Brand Marketing and Communications Agency (BMCA) team is looking for exceptional writers. BMCA is a fast-growing team, with a lot of talented writers, editors, designers, marketeers, campaign managers and analysts. People in the team provide support for key global EY publications and campaigns.
The selected candidate will collaborate closely with the Global Alliances and Ecosystem community within EY to develop go-to-market collaterals.
The candidate will be in charge of content and communications support – starting with gathering the source content, drafting the collateral, copyediting to align with the organization’s writing and style guidelines, procuring approvals from all relevant stakeholders, coordinating with various teams to ensure feedback from approvers are incorporated, and ensuring the smooth and timely publication of content.
- Love writing and have a way with words
- Are good at writing about topics EY writes about
- Are already aware of what EY is and what we do
- Can create content that aligns with an organization’s purpose and editorial strategy
- Have created content for ads, brochures, magazines, flyers, websites, videos, blogs and social media
- Have written for people of different age groups, in different occupations and at different levels in the organizational hierarchy
- Have worked with global clients
- Are comfortable writing about complex business ideas and concepts
- Have proficiency in writing about technology solutions
- Have written for C-suites and boards
- Understand complex business concepts with ease
- Are outstanding at grammar, usage and convention
- Create content on a broad range of business topics to ensure compliance with the organization’s writing and style guidelines, and with the rules and conventions of the English language
- Liaise with stakeholders and design teams to ensure seamless execution and delivery of projects
- Edit content to ensure quality, consistency and alignment with EY’s purpose and editorial strategy
- Work with minimal supervision and guidance
- Project management
- Client management
- Ensure compliance with EY legal guidelines
- Collaborate with design teams to ensure that content and design complement each other
- Interact and collaborate with internal and external teams on projects involving multiple teams
- Excellent team work, communication and interpersonal skills
- Copywriting for high-visibility EY programs and campaigns
- Learn and use the organization’s internal tools for content review and approval
- Proactively communicate challenges with the multiple stakeholders and pre-empt roadblocks
- Big Four and people management experience
- Proactively find ways to improve efficiency of the various processes