Applications are invited for Summer Research Internship Program 2022 at IIT Gandhinagar.
The flagship program strives to bring together students and faculty from prominent institutions across the country right here on our campus. It will allow visitors to participate in on-going research projects, undergo mentorship by IITGN faculty and develop close partnerships and collaborations between respective institutions.
For whom (Eligibility): Students pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree at a prominent institution in India.
At least 8 weeks within summer break of IITGN.
- Applicants are required to work with an IITGN faculty. Applicants are advised to review the list of participating faculty along with the description of projects being offered.
- Applicants may apply for internship based on their interests and prior experience. They are free to apply for projects outside of their declared degree specializations.
- Applicants will be required to make a presentation to the institute and submit a report at the end of the tenure.
In-person/offline mode: In this mode, the students are expected to work on the project in-person and interact with the faculty mentor on a regular basis while staying on campus. This mode is open to all the students (Internal and External). The interns will be entitled to receive a stipend and a certificate on successful completion of the internship.
Interested candidates can apply online via this page.
- Weekly stipend of Rs. 2000 will be paid after completion of the internship. The stipend for faculty funded projects, however, may vary.
- Hostel accommodation will be provided to the summer interns and students are required to pay the applicable hostel charges.
Leave a Reply