Food and Nutritional Biotechnology division at NABI requires the following personnel purely on an internship basis for two months as a part of Scientific Social Responsibility. The position will not be extended beyond two months.
- Essential Qualification: Students should be undergraduate in engineering or postgraduate in Science.
- Desirable: Candidate having chemistry/botany/life sciences/biotechnology/biochemistry background will be preferred.
- Development of Glycoconjugates based site directed fluorescent sensor for the detection of bacteria CRG (Dr. Nitin K Singhal)
- Genomics-guided exploration of polyketide synthases for sustainable production of long chain omega-3 fatty acid via metabolic engineering (Dr. Hena Dhar)
- Genomic approaches to reduce β-ODABP levels in Lathyras spp (Dr. Pramod K K)
- Development of microalgae-based feed supplement for enhanced bioavailability of essential micronutrients for monogastric animals (Dr. Gulshan Kumar)
- Elucidating the role of wheat ferroporting during cellular iron homeostasis. (Dr. Ajay K Pandey)
- Mining non-host resistance (NHR) genes for engineering Alternaria Blight resistance in Indian Mustard (Brassica juncea) (Dr. Sivasubramanian)
All interested candidates may appear for Walk-In-Interview at National Agri-Food Biotechnology Institute located at Knowledge city, Sector-81, Mohali- 140306, Punjab on 23rd November, 2021 at 09:00 AM along-with the duly filled application form.
The duly filled application form must be submitted at the time of registration at NABI from 09:00 AM to 10:00 AM on 23rd November 2021.
Two months from date of commencement of training.
Rs. 5000/- per month Fixed.