Applications are invited for Analyst – Institutional Client Services at Morgan Stanley, Mumbai for the year 2021.
- Daily processing functions – trade allocations and generating confirmations to the clients; monitoring unmatched trades and taking prompt action for a timely settlement; dealing with various queries from the clients and the sales traders; reviewing and monitoring risk reports and cleaning up exception items; static data maintenance and confirmation delivery details and building client relationship through day-to-day processing and contacts.
- Internal and external clients have different needs, the ability to communicate in a clear and concise way is vital. In addition, it is necessary to adapt to client specific needs in a positive way. Maintaining a good relationship with the various departments globally
- Experience of working in a client service role is preferable, along with a sound understanding of financial markets and products. A proven record of accomplishment of learning new products and understanding business concepts is required
- The team operates in a high-risk environment, where the potential for error/ loss to the Firm and clients is high. Due to the nature of the products traded, and the value of the trades, attention to detail is of the utmost importance. Processing trades correctly, first time, is the aim of the group, but when an error does occur it is vital that we investigate, resolve and escalate immediately.
- The role requires extensive interaction with clients both internally and externally – the ability to maintain and build excellent client relationships is a priority. The role requires the individual to be articulate with excellent communication skills at all levels.
- Ability to use the tools and technology available to improve the workflow, meet internal benchmarks and those set by the client. An understanding of market initiatives and new technology are critical to providing a high level of customer service.
- It is critical to have excellent organisational ability, being able to react to change and deal with issues as and when they arise. The individual will be responsible for maintaining consistent high quality performance and ensuring that client specific requirements are met on a timely basis.
- Due to the pressurized environment and the need to deal with issues on an ongoing basis it is necessary to maintain composure while remaining assertive when dealing with complex problems.
Leave a Reply